Thursday, November 13, 2014

Commentary On "Contraception"

On Friday, October 31, 2014, Stephanie Chattat published an article titled Contraception.


I want to start with an article “Contraception” by Stephanie Chattat.
I believe that most female would love about this health care law, 
because it reports that  insurance will cover basic health and also birth control.
but now they go further more to give a free birth control to people.
One of her cites states that Republicans came out to speak to pass out free over-the Counter medication to people, which was surprised because this event seems very unusual to happen with this kind of topic by Republicans. I like the way she puts two articles to show about two different opinion of Republicans and the other opinion that why people don’t agree with free over-the Counter- medication. As I am here as a reader, if I give a critical comment to this article is that it would be better to have more information about people who are opposing to free birth control. Nevertheless, this article make readers to understand the main point easily.

I personally agree with passing free birth control to people because I believe some minority people still don’t have enough money and poor environment to pay their medical insurance; therefore, I believe that free giving birth control would help those minority people more than include birth control care in individual insurance.


No comments: